Tuesday, July 26, 2011

ADOPTED: Take the Cat, Leave the Cannoli

ADOPTED!
How you doin? I’m Pauly. Not to be confused with Jersey Shore’s Pauly D, that is. GTL just ain’t my thing. Too much work if you ask me.

I’m the lay back and smoke a cigar type of guy if you know what I mean. I’m a bit shy, but I like to think of myself as a ladies man; a family man. Get to know me and I’ll warm right up. After all, a man who doesn't spend time with his cat can never be a real man.

I’m gonna make you an offer you can’t refuse: take me home and I will love you fur-ever. I’m good lookin', sweet and Italian-- what more could you want? I won’t ask for much.

But some day, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me. But uh, until that day, oh wait, I will want my head scratched every day.

Come visit me and the family at Small Miracles Cat Rescue. Gotta stick up for the family. You know what they say, never go against the family. Capisce?

No comments:

Post a Comment