Tuesday, July 12, 2011

ADOPTED: Proud Mary Keeps on Purring

My name is Mary Jane and I’m a whole lotta woman! My big, soulful eyes will draw you in and make you want to get to know my story. You will see that despite living in a drug fueled home for so long, I remain a gentle spirit longing for a forever and kind home.

This proud Mary keeps on rolling despite her past. My break for freedom came when I was rescued during a drug raid.

Now at Small Miracles, I must admit, I do like to be pampered. I just melt when brushed and love affection. And needless to say, I love food; wet, dry, or treats, I’ll take it!

I am eagerly waiting that special day when I get to go to my forever home. Please stop by and visit me. Take a look into my soulful eyes and you will quickly see that I am the small big miracle that will make your family complete.


No comments:

Post a Comment