Tuesday, August 2, 2011

ADOPTED: Give this Princess the Regal Treatment She Deserves

ADOPTED:
Princess Sharon is looking for a home. Do you have room for royalty?

Dreams can come true! Or, at least that is what I like to believe. My name is Princess Sharon, and I’m actually a lot like Disney princess Cinderella. Really.

Like Cinderella, I have an incredibly sweet personality and am always upbeat despite everything I have been through. And if I could sing, I would turn everything into a song! Unfortunately, I am also overlooked for the cats with the fancier coats. So we do have a lot in common, except those singing mice. I’ll be honest—they would not have lasted that long around me.

Like the glass slipper was a perfect fit for Cinderella, I hope to be the perfect fit for your home. The best thing about me is that I fit purr-fectly into any arms!
My pretty orange coat looks like it is covered in cinders, but that is just how I am. I promise I am not dirty!

A dream is a wish your heart makes. My heart wishes to have the loving home I deserve. Please come visit me at Small Miracles Cat Rescue. You can even take me home in a horse-drawn pumpkin carriage. I promise I won’t hiss at the horse too much, but I probably will sing the whole way home!


No comments:

Post a Comment