Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Two of a Kind: Dog(s) of the Week

Hello!  I’m Lady and I’m a shepherd/retriever mix.  In my opinion, there are two main rules.Number one: Dogs are way cooler than cats.  Number two: Girls rule and boys drool. Seriously, have you ever met a male dog that didn’t drool?

Obviously the human writing these articles didn’t get that memo.  She is making me share the featured spot with a BOY.  How rude! His name is Shep and he is also a shepherd mix. 

She said she wanted to feature a bigger dog that would make a great family pet and could not decide between the two of us. Blah Blah Blah. Sense a little bit of resentment? Well, Shep and I do have a history  . ..   No, not that kind! 

We were both rescued from a high-kill shelter in North Carolina by Small Miracles.
I’m certainly more beautiful than him. I am also a very loving and affectionate dog. I do have to admit, however, that Shep also has a great temperament and is just as friendly.

If you are looking for the perfect companion to complete your family, we may just be the dog for you! We will greet you at the door with our wagging tails and silly dog grins. We will love playing with your kids outside and when they get tired, we make the perfect over-sized fluffy pillows to relax with. Please stop by Small Miracles today to me us! (But make sure to see me first!)

No comments:

Post a Comment