Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Why Not Be Happy? Cat of the Week

Hello my friend!  My name is Felicity! I love my name because it means happiness and I am one happy girl. I’m patient, quiet, and kind. It’s rare to find be in a bad mood because I am just happy to be here and happy to be healthy again.

The streets are a rough life for anyone and cats are no different.
I don’t quite remember how it happened, but by the time I came to Small Miracles, I had open wounds on my back foot. The wound was so severe that a few of my back toes had to be amputated. I could be sad or bitter about my rough past and losing a few toes, but what’s the point in that?
Being bitter does not get you anywhere; and certainly not a home.

So, I made the decision to always be happy! Even when they took my stitches out, I sat calmly in the volunteers arms without making a fuss. Now that I’m all better, it’s time to find a new loving, fur-ever home! Won’t you please come visit me?
You know I’ll be happy to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment