Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A Little Off: Dog of the Week

Good day!  My name is Sebastian; after all, a little rat terrier like me needs a big name.  Like our last dog of the week, Omar, I’m another true rescue.  While I’m not as old as my pal Omar, I do have a disability so that makes me extra special.

When I was a younger lad, I developed quite a back problem and as a result, I had my back fused.  I’m no longer in any pain, but I do walk a bit sideways, not quite like our Maryland blue crab though.  Even though I walk funny, I still love going on walks!  Once on a leash I’ll wiggle and walk all around which does make it just about impossible to get a good picture of me.
I would love a quieter home where I would make a great companion and lap dog.  A nice quiet home would be a dream come true!  Do I mind cats you might wonder?  Well, it is a bit embarrassing being about half the size of a cat but I could learn to share.
Please stop by Small Miracles today to meet me!  While you are here, also visit Omar who is “half price” due to his age.

No comments:

Post a Comment