Tuesday, January 31, 2012

ADOPTED: Bring Petula Home: Cat of the Week

Hello, my name is Petula! You know what’s cool? I’m the first calico cat to be featured as Patch.com’s cat of the week! That makes me extra special. I also like to think I am the softest cat so far to be featured, but don’t tell the other cats – I’m sure they will have a hissy fit about that.

You know what’s not so cool? Being left behind after a fire. After my house caught on fire, I was left behind and was really scared until Small Miracles took me in. Now that I am in the shelter, I am not scared any more. I am very excited to be adopted and go to my new home. Stop by Small Miracles and take me home today!

4 comments:

  1. Is Petula still available?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes she is! Here is the shelter information: I would recommend calling first to confirm that she is at the main shelter and has not been sent down to PetCo. She is super sweet and oh so pretty!
    Please come see us at: 10236A Baltimore National Pike, Ellicott city 21042. Thursday and Friday 5-8 PM, Tuesday and Wednesday 11-3 PM, Saturday 11-4 PM, or Sunday 12-3 PM. Monday is by appointment only at 410-274-3530

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your response.

      Delete
    2. No problem! Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions about any of the other cats!

      Delete