Tuesday, January 24, 2012

ADOPTED: I Just Wanna Have Fun: Cat of the Week

Hello! I’m Bekah. Can you guess why I’m the cat of the week? (Other than my complete cuteness of course.) The volunteer who writes these articles wants me outta here!

Yes, you heard me right, she doesn’t want me here any more.

Maybe it’s because I’m constantly rubbing up against her legs making it difficult for her to walk. Or, it could be because I’m always playing with toys and sliding through the dust piles she just swept up.

My playfulness is quite entertaining you know!

I also insist on helping her clean each cage by walking in and testing the fresh water and food. The other cats don’t care much for that either. Maybe it’s because I make her stop cleaning constantly so she can snuggle me.

If it were up to me, I’d get her full attention; forget about those other cats.

So if you are looking for a very friendly cat that loves to play and cuddle, I just might be the one for you! Stop by Small Miracles today and take me home. Otherwise, I’ll just keep hogging all the attention for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment