Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Judgment Free: Cat of the Week

Hello, I’m Ricky and I’m “That Guy.”  You know the one.  That guy you can always count on to be there for you when you need a friend?   I’m the guy that is always there with a listening ear and never judges you.  I’m always happy to see you and certainly always have time for friends. I’m a big guy so that means I give great big bear hugs to comfort you when you need it most!

So why have I been at Small Miracles for over a year and a half?  Boy, I wish I knew! 
Maybe people find my all white fur boring?  Maybe people want someone younger? All I know is that I will make a great addition to any family. 
If you have ever thought, boy I’d like to get a true rescue some day, then I’m your cat! My adoption fee has even been reduced to help me find a home quicker. 
Not into cats?  Come and see Luna who has been here longer than any other dog.


No comments:

Post a Comment