Tuesday, December 13, 2011

ADOPTED: Spirited Shyla: Cat of the Week

Roar! My name is Shyla. I look like a wild bobcat or lynx with the little black tufts on the top of my ears. I might not have spots like they do, but I still have a stunning coat and the same mysterious golden brown eyes. I also love to climb and chace things. Basically, I like to pretend I’m one of them.

But don’t let my “wild” appearance fool you. I am a loving little lady; having been here since April, I would love to have a new home in time for the holidays.

I am very pleasant and appreciate any affection. If you come into my room at the shelter, I’ll be one of the first to greet you. And if you sit down, it will only be a matter of time before I am curled up in your lap.

There are only 12 more days until Christmas so hurry into Small Miracles and take me home today! Don't forget to also visit my Small Miracles buddies at the Ellicott City Petco or Columbia's Petco and Today's Pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment