Wednesday, November 9, 2011

ADOPTED: Smooth Talking Tom Cat Looking for Love

ADOPTED

Hello Ladies, I’m Tommy and if I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together. I am one fine looking Tom cat.

My fur is smooth as butter and my purr is sweet as honey. I sure am a great catch. So great in fact that when my time was up at a city shelter and it was my turn to be put down, I was rescued and sent to Small Miracles for a second chance at a home.

Now I know what you’re thinking, those smooth talking, strapping young men are usually lacking in the personality department. Well, not me.

I am as sweet and loving as I am handsome. I’ll melt in your arms when you pick me up and you will get lost in my beautiful green eyes. What do you think? Say 5:00 tonight, you pick me up?

No comments:

Post a Comment