Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Happy Belated Mother's Day: Dog of the Week

Hello!  My name is Matilda and I’m a mom.  Last week, Patch.com featured all of our mother cats, so this week they picked a mother dog!  Mother's Day may have passed, but it’s never too late to celebrate mom.
When I came to Small Miracles, I was heavily pregnant.  Soon after being brought to my foster home, I gave birth to eight of the cutest puppies you could ever see. Their cuteness got them homes instantly, but I am still here.
I’m a lab mix and full of love. I’m not quite sure where my I got my fluffy coat from, but it does make me extra soft and snuggly! I am a very sweet, calm dog. I enjoy going on long walks and do very well on a leash.  I can’t wait to find my fur-ever home! Please stop by Small Miracles today and take me home!
Still want to support Small Miracles but cannot adopt a pet?  Come out to the yard sale on Saturday, May 19.  All proceeds go to Small Miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment